HOME     |     home
Stedman Corners, NY
Haying  McChesneys

Prendergast Creek

Some of Kevin's Calves

Looking South by the Boyles place

Looking South to Harpers

The Stedman Store was the trading center in the north-western portion
 of the Town of North Harmony.  It was started by Frank Wood.  Its now a coffee shop.

McChesney Field by the old Grange Hall

Flying Fox Farm

Siebergs Haying

Mature Corn in August

Hobbnobbin Farm Standardbred horses

Looking South on Rt 33 by the Burns place

Halloween Decorations

Boyle's Barn


Highland Sheep                                                                                                     Boyle's Barn

                      Seymour's Drive


Life in Stedman

The Town of North Harmony was created by the adoption of a resolution by the Board of supervisors of Chautauqua county on December 19, 1818.

Copyright 2007 , Jim & Beth Boyle, All Rights Reserved
No part of this website may be used for any purpose ( including using images ) without written consent from The Rams Horn